To download and install Sharefinder 5’s holiday file successfully, please follow these instructions step by step:
- Once the file has downloaded, open a folder and locate Downloads under My PC in the left-hand pane of the folder window.
- The file will need to be extracted. If using Windows 10, you can double click HOLIDAYS.zip and right-click on the HOLIDAYS.SFI file inside HOLIDAYS.zip and select Copy. If not using Windows 10 please use WinRAR, which you can download from this link: WinRar Download
Sharefinder 5 is by default installed to the following locations:
C:\Program Files (x86)\ShareFinder\DBase2 or C:\Program Files\ShareFinder\DBase2
C:\Program Files (x86)\ShareFinder\Sharenet or C:\Program Files\ShareFinder\Sharenet
- Go to the ShareFinder default location.
- Right-click somewhere in the folder and select Paste.
- It will ask you if you want to copy over an existing file, say yes.
Please note: On some computers, you may also be asked for administrator/security permission to paste the file. This is normal, choose ‘Yes’ or ‘Accept’.